This page is continually being added too so please check back again soon.
How well do you know Kettleshulme? Try our quick quiz below, all the answer are areas within Kettleshulme.
- Perhaps a reliable place to find wet pebbles?
- If you lie facing up on the beach you get a....?
- Sometimes part of a fisherman's equipment?
- Place where natural fertilizer was dug?
- Probably where local miscreants were punished?
- The colour of 'The Woodlanders'?
- Is this river crossing made out of a type of grass?
- Perhaps where Potters got their raw material from?
- Is it so named because of its chimney?
- Whether he was a Priest or a Highwayman this is arguably where he sat?
If you like, you are welcome to submit your answers to me at email@example.com and i'll let you know how many you got right.
Going Back In Time
Kettleshulme Then & Now
Kettleshulme is situated in the Peak Distract National Park on the Cheshire, Derbyshire border.